Sunday, March 4, 2012

Surveying Kitchen Cabinet


Our main reason to go to Shah Alam today is actually to survey for kitchen cabinet @ Home Deco Expo 2012 held in Stadium Melawati since 1st March and today is the last day. Hoping to find something that can cater to our very tight budget...huuuu...

Did find one and it has many colors to choose from. Being a fanatic pink, of course I would opt for a pink one but daddy won't approve it. Even the sales girl said, if ma'am choose pink then you're my 1st customer to have a pink kitchen cabinet. The trans-metallic pink looks so superb!

Ohhhh! Is that so weird to have a pink kitchen cabinet? I don't care what people say as long as I'm happy. It's my kitchen cabinet and my money maaaaa....hahahaaaa so crazy when it comes to PINK!

But I guess I'm not gonna get it. It's not going to come true unless there's a pink fairy that would like to help me with it, spraying daddy with the pink spell so that he will go crazy about pink just like me. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a dream!

No comments: