Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sony Tablet

Even Sony has introduced its own tablet. Just checking the new gadget out while @ Ikano. My work currently need me to bring over almost all my gadget in order to work efficiently. Report need to be prepared on the spot. Photos taken need to be transferred immediately to the lappie so bringing the dslr, lappie and all the documents is quite a burden. Daddy keep suggesting me to buy an ipad if I want a tablet but to me it's not really convenient for work since it has no usb port and cannot use mouse. I'm not really good in just scrolling and tapping the screen. A mouse is compulsory to me. Without a usb port, how I'm going to transfer the report from and to my groupmates.

Also been eyeing on the Mac BookAir, the absolutely thin version with only 1 kg in weight but it would be a waste since I already had pinkie and it costs almost the same like pinkie when I bought it 4 years ago. Well, if I'm rich and my money grows on trees, of course I'll just grab it. It cost RM3,099 by the way. Cool, stylish, lightweight but not really lightweight to my pocket...heeeee

We'll see. I guess I'll just use whatever I have and hopefully the need to bring all my gadgets are not too frequent...Need to bear with it...

No comments: