Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ariani Is On Sale Up to 70%


Ariani is on sale again and this time it's up to 70%. Since we were already in Shah Alam, we decided to stop by since mummy wanna add my collection of Ariani's.


I used to hate this style of tudung since it makes me looks very much like a bibik but somehow after going through the kind of work in Sabah last week makes me change my mind. This tudung is really convenient since it's really easy to wear. On top of it is that after I bought a triple tone color one last Dec, it helps me match it with more than one baju kurung so it really help in reducing the tudung that I need to bring along when going for outstation. Last week I only brought two of them and I can wear it with more than two clothes!

Looking back at how did I start buying it despite the not so in love with it is that when I came upon their sale a year ago and found it sold @ only RM25 per piece so I bought two of them to try and feel what's the fuss is all about this tudung which is quite expensive. Thanks to the sale I guess.

My very first one bought in 2010....pink is compulsory for me!


The 3rd one bought before heading home for Raya last year to make my life easier @ the kg.

Btw, the price of the current sale is still expensive compared to before. The one I bought for RM60 were sold @ Rm90+. The previous sale was much more interesting since everything is sold @ a price of 50% less but the current one starts @ 25% hence the not so cheap price.

Regretted for not buying more last Dec but at that time, I don't really found it as interesting and convenient as today....something that makes me lead my super duper busy life much more easier ^_^

No comments: