Friday, March 30, 2012

10 Promises

Ohhhh getting emotional and teary reading this on Petsmore's FB page...sob...sob...sob



10 Promises for Pet Owner...


1.Let’s spend more time together….we will understand each other more.


2.Your trust is important to me.


3.I will always remember your love and care.


4.Don’t be upset when I do not behave….it probably means something is bothering me.


5.Even though I do not understand what you say, but your voice means so much to me.


6.When you hit me……I choose not fight back even though I have the ability to do so.


7.I need your care especially when I get sick or grow old.


8.I could spend the most 15 years with you. It will be painful when you leave me.


9.You have your work, entertainment and friends….but I only have you.


10.No matter how difficult time is, everything will be easy when you are with me. Remember I love you.

I LOVE MY KIKO & KIKI SO MUCH...Mum gonna treasure you both for a lifetime! You're the best thing that I've ever had in my life. They give their unconditional love without asking more or asking for something in return...

No comments: