Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dynamo Is Now In Pink!


Found this new item while shopping for our monthly groceries today. What the heck ehhhh?! An entry on a detergent called Dynamo?! You must think that I'm outta my mind....heheheeeee. Never mind, I'm still excited to blog about this one.


Not only because it's in pink, it's also concentrated with my fav softener, Downy! It's kinda 2 in 1, a value for money. You buy one item but get both benefit, detergent that cleans plus my clothes gonna smell really good as my fav Downy! No need to buy Downy anymore, just this pink Dynamo alone will be more than enough.


We used to use this one before and of course need to add another cup of Downy to make it smells good and soften our clothes.

Gonna try and use the new pink one and we'll see if it's gonna able to satisfy our needs.

I love anything that smells so good!

4 comments:

Deanna Suka Pink said...

cant wait to try the pink dynamo oso!

;p

shootbirdhero said...

This Dynamo+Downy thing doesn't content any softener, it only has the fragrance of downy. U can check with them or read the labels on the bottles. Just my 2 cents. Cheer!!!!

Wuu Jian Trading said...

You are right shootbirdhero!
Dynamo pink is misleading people, it does not contain softener, only the Downy fragrance. Jz take note ^^

Nor Arinee Mat Saaud said...

i copy this pink dynamo image from your blog. found it from Google image.