Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boost Juice Bars



Today we happened to be in KLCC and me having sore throat and turned into cough eventually were keep craving for ice blended so we went to the food court and only find these that looks sort of ice blended. My cousin suggested to give it a try so we just pick and make an order since daddy was already waiting to go home. I was actually in doubt since I'm not so into anything based from fruits.

It was quite hard for me to make a choice since I'm not really a fruit lover and all the juices are all basically made from fruits (daaaa that's why it is called juice!). I ended opting for the one and only choc flavour around that is King William Chocolate smoothie made from chocolate, fresh banana, low fat milk or soy and low fat vanila yogurt + ice. As for my cousin, she ordered for Tropical Crush since I'm eager to try that one made from mango, banana, tropical juice, sorbet and ice. We opt for the medium one @ RM11 each (yeah, felt like fainting after realizing the price!). The large one was @ RM16 if I were not mistaken. Forgot the price for the kids. Yep it comes in 3 sizes and of course being first time trying we opt for the least we can order.

The chocolate one tastes much better than the tropical one which is so sour! This drinks is absolutely the best for ones who's dieting since it's 98% fat free, fruit lover and yogurt lover. It's basics are all fiber and soury items. All are made from real fruits, no such things as using flavour only. Feels like eating the real banana while slurping the drinks! It's really good for our health actually since all ingredients are natural with no artificial color and flavour.

For me, it's not gonna be in my always craving drinks though, but may be if I can bear the wicked taste. It's really good for diet though!

No comments: