Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Raya Celebration @ Office 13.9.2011


Had a Raya feast in our hq in Putrajaya today. All photos are courtesy of my office mates since I didn't bring any camera (shoot by them, edited by me) (^_^)

It's almost 3 months with this internal audit but still so many unknown faces met today ^_^ I guess that's what you pay for being in a really big organization with different location, only gather and met all of them once a year.

Yes, Raya always brings people together...be it family or friends. Hopefully will get to know them better in the future. Its gonna take some time and effort of course especially being mummy who is not so good in making new friends...but once they get to know me, I'm just 'naughty' as others ^_^

karaoke session

The joy after receiving duit raya

From the photographer's point of view....they are really talented!

Group photo

Burrppppppp...alhamdulilah

No comments: