Saturday, September 17, 2011

My BB Is Now In Pink!


After more than a year, only today I get myself a pink case for my beloved BB...so out of date! (^_^) I guess it's very much because of as time flies, my BB is getting dull day by day. Despite the dullness, it's still 'fit' as ever, just like the first day I got it last year. That's why I envy my BB the most!


None of my ex-handphones can stay fit with me more than a year but my BB, it's already entering second year without much fuss. Hi pink BB! Now I can call you pinkie just like my lappie and compact camera. I lurveeeeee PINK! PINK is my life! Everything in pink looks so hot to me...heeeee...

p/s : It looks immature with Hello Kitty on it, but this is the only pink that I found today after months of searching the right one ^_^ I guess just ignore it as long as it is PINK.

No comments: