Friday, April 26, 2013

Dinner @ Belanga The Gardens, Midvalley

So we were off to Midvalley after work to go to the money changer. The trip is only in 2 days and I haven't got my IDR or Rupiah it is.

Daddy treat me to Belanga for dinner. Being me who is not a heavy eater when it comes to dinner, I just opt for their Ais Campur and Cucur Udang. While daddy of course with his rice, Nasi Kerabu it is.

A kampung menu yet at a pricey price but it taste good.


My Ais Campur @ RM9.90, yummmsssss!!!!


Mission to tukar duit also accomplished...


A millionaire for 5 days ^_^

I wonder whether RM1.5k is enuff...it's shopping heaven ok.

Freak no more, if you are worried about carrying too much money just activate your ATM and credit card for international used during your stay.

Bandung do have Maybank which they named it BII there and CIMB ATM so just activate for international use by going to the ATM machines or call the bank directly.

Happy shopping!

No comments: