Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bandung Day 1


Arrived in Bandung @ 3.00 p.m. local time. A two hour journey from KL.


Check in @ Pop Hotel. Taxi fare from airport to Pop = 50,000 rupiah approximately RM15. Washed up, solat and then off to find lunch cum dinner. Starving since I only had cekodok jagung for breakfast this morning. Thought I will find time to eat somewhere in KL Sentral or LCCT but we were rushing. The bus took off late in order to make sure there's no empty seats (profit oriented of course) and we barely arrived in LCCT on time. Only had Hot & Roll while waiting for the flight.


Our dinner @ Festival Link Food Court. I had Nasi Liwet with Ayam Penyet @ 25,500 rupiah / RM8 and it was really delicious I guarantee you. Despite the weird soup...a plain, sweet soup with a bit of corn and kacang panjang in it. And the meal also comes with tauhu and tempe. The ayam bakar taste superb so do the sambal...lips kicking hot! The rice came in a pot with ikan bilis and cili padi on top of it.

And I was jumping for joy buying their 500ml @ 3,000 rupiah which turns out to be only RM0.30!


After dinner we rushed to find Indonesia's prepaid card in order to contact families in Malaysia and as for me, of course to activate my internet data plan. Can't live without that. How am I going to updates on the go and whatsapp people ^_^

So much of technology junkie...

We bought Simpati pulsa (prepaid) card @ 100,000 rupiah, approximately RM30.

Settled the communication issue and then off to the supermarket to stock off my water supplies.

Thank God that our hotel is attached to the mall, so easy for us to get food and other supplies.

Will review on that one in the next entry...

Stay tuned ^_^


No comments: