Monday, September 10, 2012

Spaghetti Bolognnaise

The menu that I brought for our office potluck today...

Tadaaaaa! Woke up @ 4 a.m this morning in order to cook this ^_^

Ohhh and my first ever! Cooking this much for others other than my housemate...

Since I'm not really confident and blur after studying a few recipes, I end up using the Prego pasta sauce.

The ingredients :

Prego pasta sauce, mushroom, tomato puree, spaghetti...

Chopped garlic, tomato and onion...

Minced beef and also chicken...I made 2 different sauce, one is with beef and the another one chicken to respect those who doesn't eat beef @ chicken...

Carrot...

How to :

For spaghetti...

Boil water with oil and salt...put in spaghetti...

The sauce...

Heat the oil and fry the garlic & onion until cooked.

Put in beef @ chicken until cooked. Then add tomato puree, prego pasta sauce, tomato, carrot, herbs and pepper. Wait until it boils.

The end result...So excited that I forgot to snap the output...






No comments: