Saturday, September 22, 2012

H & M Is In Town!

This is what daddy went to check it out this morning, the opening of the new Swedish clothing store in Lot 10...


Being a multinational retail clothing store, I doubt that the clothes must be expensive and not affordable so try to goggle to find the info.

To my surprise, it already has a website specially for Malaysia complete with price for each item in MYR!

And to my surprise again, it's not that expensive! Still affordable...

I thought it must be cheap due to the not so good materials but I was totally wrong!

The material used are good quality, some suits my condition...

Interesting due to the love sign, my fav!

Affordable and 100% cotton, the most important for someone who cannot stand the heat, just like me...

It totally gonna be my new fav clothing line after Zara, MNG & Uniqlo!

No comments: