Thursday, September 6, 2012

Office Raya Celeb 2012!

This is what we've been working on this week, for our office's Jamuan Raya....


Last year was not really a good one for me, being a newcomer and still didn't manage to break the ice after 2 months being with them.

This year it was different. After a year I've mingle with most of them, getting to know them better bit by bit especially after working together as a team making us more close together.

Enjoy the food that we had today...

Our station...nasi beriani ayam, lemang and rendang

Satay, nasi impit and soto station

Raya biscuits, cakes and even ice creams!

The dessert by admin, the oreo pudding is so delicious!

Rojak buah

More desserts...

I guess what makes the celebration different this year is also due to the performance that we had from every section. Thumbs up to all who performed! Not many will have such a gut to perform in front of people...


And somehow this year I also have the guts to be the unofficial photographer of the day for my own collection despite the not so pro seeing most of our official photog were not around this year. Plus, last year I had no memories to recall due to the lack of own photos...


Whatever it is, this year is really a great one for me...tq to all!

I'm beginning to love my workplace more and more...

I guess things will be much better when you have good friends during good and bad days...






No comments: