Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Current Wishlist!

Padini Authentic @ RM89.90...so in lurve with this color and grey color!

Fit-flop sandal @ RM239


Perfumes! Have rough time to choose between these....how I wish I can buy both!
Coach Poppy perfume @ RM300 per 100ml...It smells gorgeous!

Marc JAcobs Lola @ RM349 per 100ml

Something that I've been wanting since its launching. The flowered bottle really caught my eyes and it also smells marvellous!

Last year, they even gave this limited edition ring if you buy the sets. Currently, it seems no longer around...

BB Bold 9900

Mummy is so much of a dreamer. But I very much believe that it all starts with a dream. Just like my whole life dream to get a degree. Without dreams, nothing will come true. Of course we need to work hard in order to make it come true. Nothing comes easy.

No comments: