Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.2011



11.11.2011...a date that many people have been waiting for to fulfill their dreams and make it a date to remember for life. I'm sure that many couples all over the world are getting married today and many also hope for their child to be born today in order to help them to unlock the date and be remembered for life just like want I want 4 years back, to get married on 07.07.07 but that one didn't really came true for me. For those who achieve what they have plan for today, congratulations!

As for me, there's nothing special today. The day goes by as usual. Only that I just got home from attending a course in Concorde Hotel KLIA in Sepang.

Despite the happiness that most of us get today, there's also people who mourns on this day. As seen in the news, a bus full of students and teachers from Kulim overturned and rammed by a trailer at North-South Expressway. What was supposed to be a happy three-day trip to Kuala Lumpur and Genting Highlands, end up in tragedy. My deepest condolonces to all of them.

No comments: