Sunday, November 13, 2011

Missed The Interesting Tupperware Catalog (1 Oct - 12 Nov 2011)


Can't believe that I actually miss last month's Tupperware catalog which has a brand new interesting items...freezer mate in pink! I already had this set but it was in blue, a not really eye catching color for me. But this one is a must have! This is the first time they introduced this color...it's kind of limited edition but the promo just ended 12 Nov...huuuu...It's been months I didn't get up to date with Tupperware brands since their previous catalogs were just all the same, with not many eye cathing item and now I'm regretting it!


This one also is a cool one...a limited edition purple tumbler. Already had the pink one but this purple looks so cheerful. What to do, I already miss both the limited edition....Once you miss it, you're not going to get it in the next and future catalog...I'll just envy others who have it.

No comments: