Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Wesak's Activity


First off to Pustaka Mukmin @ Jln TAR to find my BM accounting books for exams Jabatan. Unluckily didn't find one, most are in English. Where to find those kind of books haaa? I do grabbed the latest Arahan Perbendaharaan and Perlembagaan Persekutuan though...


Next to KLCC for Daddy's ipad data plan. He wants to share the sim with my broadband but unluckily it cannot be done unless for unlimited internet data plan subscription.


After settling those, of course off for window shopping. Since it's already school holidays, there's few are on sale. This camo bag is by MNG but not on sale btw.


These were of course caught my eyes due to their colourful like rainbow kind of thing RM129.90 from Uniqlo. Too expensive so off to wishlist ^_^


After KLCC, we then off to Pavillion to check out the sale from Coach. Felt in love with one in KLCC but seems that less choice so head down if there's more in Pavi.


Finally grabbed the same one that I saw back in KLCC. Two actually, one for me another one for my cousin's birthday end of this month.


This orange shirt for Padini that I've been eyeing for months also on sale so of course grabbed two not one! There you go, shopping like a maniac in a day!

Sales do make me go crazy!

Esp. things that's on my wishlist...

How can I let it go at a cheaper price ^_^

Damage has been done, again!




No comments: