Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dinner @ Ramal Food Court


After spending 4 days at Akademi Audit Negara, I'm totally kemaruk makanan due to the tasteless food there. Plus it's always rice, rice and rice and no other choice. I don't take rice more than once a day and it's killing me! Plus with no transport to find something more interesting for my tummy.

So on the way back after finishing the course, asked daddy for dinner at Ramal Food Court which is in Kajang for the famous Satay Willy.

To my surprise, there's so many food to choose there. Feels like wanna everything!

End up with chicken satay plus menu from the famous Abg Burn which is their Burger Bakar & meatballs.

Satay Willy @ RM0.70 per cucuk was really superb but Burger Bakar Abg Burn somehow didn't really suits my taste bud. The chicken burger @ RM8.50 is salty maybe because of the cheese. I might have ordered wrong menu. Should taken one without cheese. But it do come at a really large size.

The meatballs 10 pieces @ RM9.90 with cheezy wedges for me, Ikea's one is much better since both of us are not black pepper lover. If you are a fan of black pepper, it might suits your taste bud though.

No comments: