Monday, January 16, 2012

Losing Someone


It's Monday...a manic one and quite a bad one I've ever had. Start the day early in the morning in rush preparing additional materials for presentation this morning and had no time for breakfast. Stuck most of the day in the meeting room watching the presentations and by the time it's over, I received a really terrible, unexpected and sad news that my ex-housemates during my early working days in KL has passed away yesterday. I was really, totally shocked! Can't barely say a word since it's so unbelievable. Never see it coming...


We've been apart and lost contact for almost 3 years since I further my studies. Back then, she was someone who's healthy, watching what she's eating and exercising. Totally looks fine with no health issues and yesterday she has lost her battle to breast cancer after 7 months. It's so sad receiving such news...someone you had been living with for almost 3 years...everything seems to flashback...her giggles, laughs...she's a talkative and a cheerful person I've ever known! Just can't believe that we have lose her. She's only 36.

Al-Fatihah

No comments: