Sunday, October 27, 2013

Unplanned Purchase Again

Arghhhh shopping again! Something that I've wanted, been in my wanted list but not urgently needed T____T

The reason why I restrained myself from going out.

While in Midvalley today for monthly grocery shopping and unplanned stop at Converse shop, caught my eyes on these wonderful shocking colors. The pink & purple one seems so cantik for me but of course Daddy didn't approve it. Too terang for shoes of course. He asked me to take the black one but black is dull for me. We used to come across the green army color in OU but that one also he said not looking good to wear.

So after gatal trying and seems comfortable, I just closed my eyes and bought it hahahahaaaa. A blue black one at RM129.90. Hopefully it will be good to me. Seems quite heavy actually for a person who used with Crocs.

So here it is. Tadaaaa, my first knee high Converse shoes ^_^

A pleasure I must say.


No comments: