Thursday, October 3, 2013

Busy Lunch of The Day


Am really sick & tired with the non-stop biziness since June! Back in office on 9 September after months of auditing. Started to process for the JKA meeting since then and only settled all the JKA's in 3 weeks, last Monday that is and people started asking about my report. Hey, while others processing the report in 3 weeks while I'm busy with the JKA's, I can only fully started mine last Monday!

How I'm really dissapointed. If you don't want to take extra burden in hand and pass it to newcomers, you at least need to understand my situation.

Do you think I have more than a pair of hand to settle or your demandings at the same time?!

Am really stressed out! Been staying back in the office for few weeks & everyday I need to deal wth people asking have you finished your report?

Duhhhhhh!

No comments: