Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Full of Bdays

Despite my busy schedule to meet the urgent dateline, today is full of other activities. It's 5S day again. And also photoshoot day. They want to standardize the photos on the organization chart so everyone need to pose for official corporate style photos.

Self perasan photoshoot while waiting for my turn. A blue cotton butterfly baju kurung, blazer and my blue croc wedges. Thanx God it's a passport size photo. A blue wedges doesn't look so corporate.

My colleagues were interested with my blazer. Some doesn't have one. Some who do have one still want to pose wth mine. maybe because it's small cutting. It's from Zara anyway. Bought during fasting month for my Parliament duty last August.

Continued the day with birthday celebration after lunch. Lump sum for few months due to tight schedule. Only now most seems to breathe a bit. Other group maybe, not mine.

The bday cakes. One from Secret Recipe, Choc Indulgence and the other from a shop in Bangsar, Red Velvet.

Not really enjoying the cakes since I finished an extreme mocha frappe from San Fransisco Coffee while hanging out in Midvalley during lunch hour.

No comments: