Monday, September 17, 2012

Levi's Sale

Since we're already at eCurve area, decided to check the Levi's sale...

Thought that since it's already the 3rd day, not much will be in store. So confident that my size will no longer around.

When we enter the boutique, not many were around seems like it was no sale. Only after we enter people kept pouring in.

Am so shocked to see my size are still in stock! They are so convenient by dividing the jeans based on sizes...one part is for the small size and the other part is for bigger ones so it's easy for us to find it.

Here's the jeans that caught my eyes. The 50% ones :

The first one that I encounter and caught my eyes since I still don't have jeans in black...

The second one...so-so since it's blue black just like my others jeans...

The 3rd one which I used to fall in love with...a unique one with the paint effect...

After almost an hour trying and thinking which one is right, I decided to take the black faded one...the price after less...weeeehoooooo!



No comments: