Sunday, September 23, 2012

Am I A Shopaholic?

After reading Daphne's Iking post

What she said was I love to shop but I'm not a shopaholic...

It suddenly struck me, am I a shopaholic?


A shopaholic is a person considered to be addicted to shopping, also known as Compulsive buying disorder T_T

Looking back at what I had bought today, it was quite tonnes of all unplanned items!

I'm okay if I don't go to the shopping complex but when I'm there, seems like I've lost my mind especially after seeing the items are on sale!

Look what I bought at Mac City (my final shopping of the day), a pink coloured casing @ 50% less with original price more than RM100...

But when I think of it, I don't desperately need it since I already had one...ohhh not one but two and both are PINK!

This addiction and can't control myself starts since I start pursuing my Degree full time with half pay. I seems to burst all the cravings that I can't get while studying and it's not good.

I really need to control and stay away from all the shops!

Why ever the shops in KL always had sales no matter the season?!

Ohhh now the shops are to blame...








No comments: