Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm A NIKON!

While in OU window shop and hunting for perfume actually my main purpose...

At last I didn't found my wanted perfume but these...

Which one should I choose?


It was 50-50 whether to buy it or not, a compact camera...since we already owned a dslr since 4 years ago and I hardly used my compact anymore...

Until recently my work needed me to have a camera for field work which is actually okay to used dslr, only that it's heavy...too heavy! My body can't really stand the pressure and burden with both dslr and lappie to pikul to every place that we go T_T


Plus my old Nikon from 8 years ago is no longer efficient to use...maybe merajuk for me has so long not used it after having the dslr or maybe because of aging...

I love my previous Nikon so much since it was my very first camera with only 4 megapix & 3x zoom...it was one of the early generation of digital camera...the first thing that I bought with my early salary back in 2004 was this Nikon, being an avid fan of photography...

Back then it was RM799 if I were not mistaken, solely camera only with no memory card...took me months after that to owned a 512mb memory card ^_^

A sweet memory I must say, a sentimental value...back then the pink color one was more expensive than the usual black and silver color but still I prefer pink regardless the additional charge...that's how pinkie I am!

After 8 years, technology has changed rapidly and digital camera are no longer expensive as 8 years ago...so many range to choose from and no more additional charge for colors since they are so colourful nowadays!

You can even owned one starting @ only RM200 plus! Together with free 8gb memory card that can save 1000+ photos!

They have become cheaper and affordable!

Whatever it is, after 8 years I'm still a NIKON!

^_^







No comments: