Monday, December 19, 2011

Prezzie for kiko + kiki


It's payday and bonus paying day today. The first thing that I shop today is for my furry babies items. Have been planning to give them prezzie for quite some time. Alhamdulilah that part of my wish list for my bbulus has been granted. Since it's mummy's birthday month, of course I take the opportunity as a Pet Lovers Center's VIP card member to get 10% discount on all the items purchased.

A cat tree @ RM135, after discount RM121.50

A pink carrier for Kiki @ RM71, after discount RM63.90

The original plan was to buy a 7.5kg of Blackwood but we were told that, that pack were no longer around since Blackwood is transforming to a new package. Need to wait until they release they new packaging. Until then, need to buy the small pack which is not so economic.


Kiko seems to really enjoy his new place to hang out and play. Am happy as long as my furry babies are happy.

No comments: