Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Black Guess Watch Is Back!

Yes! Finally! After 2 years, I got back my beloved Guess watch! Oppssss, not really got back, get to wear it back after 2 years stranded in my closet due to its broken strap.

It has a sentimental value to me since it was the first prezzie that I received from daddy during our 1st year of marriage. Only manage to wear it almost a year before its strap was broken due to my brutality (^_^). Well, it was actually broken when I wear it for my 1st semester in Arau....been living in a fast lane back then juggling with a busy life as student, I really don't have the time to handle it with a real care.

Memory with Black Guess @ Cameron Highlands back in 2008

But now since I finally get it back...I'm really happy! Pray that its strap gonna last longer than before. It took me years to wait for the stock from Guess to become available and it costs half of the watch itself!

No comments: