Sunday, December 4, 2011

My First BADC Cushions

Since we were already in Midvalley today, I took a chance to see what's actually donut cushions. It is a pillow actually which made to look totally the same as the real donuts and it looks very much like a giant BADC donuts.

Oh! Heaven of donuts! Do bear in mind that you can only buy the cushions @ RM9.90 each instead of its original price of RM29.90 if you buy a box of 6 @ 12 pieces of BADC donuts.

My Chocoholic cushion...yep, it looks totally the same as the the real donuts! For this week there's another design which is Kiwi Blitz in white and green color

The total receipt for a box of 6 pieces of donuts and a donut cushion.

It's been so long since I last bought BADC donuts that I'm not aware of their apple points which we can collect every time we buy their donuts and redeem once it is completed but it is stricly for Big Apple 365 cardholders only.

So for those who are really crazy about this donuts, you can start collecting now to redeem your free donuts.

p/s : I'm just afraid gaining more weight in order to collect all these limited edition cushions...huuuuu

No comments: