Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Week To Convocation

After months of waiting and counting, finally my convocation day will come in 7 days! Am so excited to be back in Perlis! Really missing the foods so much and also excited to meet all my batchmates....a reunion after almost 6 months apart.

For months I've been preparing the list of foods that I'm craving for in Arau....they got the best food ever! Tasty and affordable....

Goreng pisang in front of Matriks

Bihun sup RPA...they also got the best Nasi Ayam Madu ever!

Pokok Assam where it's famous for ikan keli and various Malay traditional dishes to choose from...just look at some of the dishes! yummy!

ABC @ Anjung...my favorite lunch spot where it's Thai food are marvellous!

Another delicious nasi ayam place somewhere in Kompleks Tok Arau (forgot the name but never the taste)

A decent chicken chop @ Dapur Ibuku

Another Thai food specialty called Anamuda where the tomyam is superb! A restaurant somewhere along the road to Istana Arau

Anamuda's chic chop...quite a nice one

Last but not least, the specialty all the way from Perlis...mangga Harum Manis

There's still a few food in other eateries which I didn't have the pic but will be updated if I had the chance to go there next week....arghhhhh can't wait!

No comments: