Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shoe Hunting

Today we went to One Utama to hunt for my furry babies favorite toys @ Cutie Pet Fun Fair but somehow we change our mind after seeing so many dogs in the Centre Park. It's not that we hate dogs, they are cute and lovely but as Muslims, it will be complicated for us if we accidentally bump into and touch the dogs.

Knowing nothing else to do so we just go and hunt for mummy's convocation shoe in One Utama. Being mummy who's always simple, I had no proper shoe for convocation. We went into every single shoe shop there....Primavera, Sembonia, Charles and Keith, Nichi, Voir, planning to buy just a simple and cheap one since mummy will just wear it once for the convo. Found a nice one, Primavera priced @ only RM60 after less but it has no size that fits mummy. It was the same for Voir priced @ RM70 and also others with unknown brand.

Then we went into Clarks, tried one and it was comfortable! Of course since it costs a bomb! Seeing the price tag we went off to hunt for other much cheaper one.

But at last, after 3 hours hunting, we actually went back to Clarks and bought one! I don't know what was I thinking but daddy keep insisting better to buy that one. Expensive but lasts longer he said. Well, of course I love it since it is really comfortable but show me the moneyyyyyy (^_^)

Guess I now need to start trying, learn and be comfortable to wear that shoe for my official duty if I don't want to waste it...man it was RM308 per pair! huuuuuuuuu

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: