Thursday, October 20, 2011

Perlis, Here I Comeeeee!

Safely arrived in Kuala Perlis from Langkawi @ 12.30 p.m. Approximately 45 minutes to arrive by ferry with fare of rm18.

Wait for daddy to arrive from kl and then headed to my fav nasi ayam madu in RPA Arau for lunch.

After that, hunt for convo studio photoshoot near the area where mummy used to resides when I was a student in Arau...the package was affordable compare to what mummy has surveyed in kl...alhamdulilah!

Finally, after settling the most important thing to mummy we went off to our room in Mata Ayer...since it's Thursday and off peak, it's only RM50 per nite. Tomorrow we gonna move to another homestay waiting for family to come and mummy gonna b busy with picking up my robes, rehearsal, doing clearance and hopefully there's a chance to make pre convo photoshoot.

I'm terribly excited!


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments: