Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Ramadhan Diet Menu

Since mummy is in a mission to lose some weight, here I am sharing my Ramadhan diet menu. Patience and willingness is a must in order to lose weight. Must never give up and keep holding on! Hopefully this menu will be able to help others to lose some weight naturally too....result will of course vary accordingly based on our bodies.


First of all, dates aka kurma is a must for every meal

Next....here goes my breaking fast menu....tadaaaaaa

Since mummy is not really a rice person, I need to start the meal with a piece of kuih first after taking the dates but the choice would be limited to something cooked without oils such as....


kuih seri ayu or


kuih sagu



Then proceed to rice



taken with either


Grilled chicken or


Grilled fish


and to make it tastier, kerabu perut....anything which has less oil and fat and cooked in a healthy way

or if I am bored taking rice, I'll replace it with either


Bihun sup or


Penang laksa

Last but not least, as for dawn meal aka sahur, I'll just take dates and


A cup of nesvita chocolate which has only 2.2 gram of fat per serving aka per cup!

Or if I feel hungry, I'll take grilled fish without any rice...


And yes, on top of that, lots of plain water to retain the water in our body after a long day fasting.

What I learn from Marie France is that, we never need to starve to death in order to lose weight. We are allowed to eat but need to watch and control what we eat...not skipping meals since it will make us eat more due to starving.

Happy dieting people!

How I love this Holy month since it helps me in losing some weight! Alhamdulilah...


No comments: