Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My 3rd Powerbank


I bought another powerbank today at the Pasar Tani. Unplanned but on my wanted list actually. It's been ages the seller been there but since only today I found out that he got the pink version one that I just saw last weekend at OU @ RM 100+. Without thinking much I just bought it. He sell it @ RM95 instead of I forgot RM100 over. Hopefully it's original as he said. Daddy not going to approved this kind of gadget purchasing fear that it'll be damaging to the phone life.

Yup bought it because it's pink and of course because of its capacity, 10,000mAh. My first one Yaobao was only 8800mAh can charged at least 5 times while the recent one that I bought for HK was only 5000mAh and can last not even 3 times charging.

Getting this one is kind of good decision especially when traveling or for my upcoming quite long vacation ^_^

I hope its not gonna do any harm to my phone.

No comments: