Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Collegue's Pink Wed!

A continuation to my sneak peek. Yep, we attended my colleague's pink wed today somewhere in Gombak. It was all in pink, my utmost fav color! Feels like going back to my wed 5 years ago but Su's wed is much more pinker! Am so happy to be showered in pink. Feels like living in a pink world which is one of my dream that actually didn't come true.

Am so happy for her and her spouse. Congrats Su, am wishing u both all e best and may u live happily ever after with ur prince and being blessed with lotsa wonderful kids in the future.

Tq so much for inviting. The food was marvellously delicious. Daddy did suggest something. Despite the sirap in red, we should be served bandung in pink to suits the pink theme. Oh daddy sometimes is so over! Maybe because he's blur seeing all the pinkies around. Super cute and sweet for us the pink lovers but of course not for him.

Whatever it is, pink really made my day!

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments: