Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anniversary With Pills


Just arrived from kg and picking up my furry kids from their sitter's house. They were acting strange as usual, being in a new place with strangers. They won't eat well, skinny even after only 4 days. Back home, Kiko would meowwwing loudly in search of mummy and daddy, maybe fearing to be left again with strangers.

I guess it's not a good week for all of us. Mummy fall sick, a really bad one yesterday. Spent my 5th wed anniversary totally in bed relying on those pills to get up. The head is still dizzy and I wasn't able to help my auntie with her house warming. I even can't attend my Uitm Arau's batchmates wed yesterday. Looking back 5 years ago, I was busy with my wed but 5 years later I shared the same anniversary date with my lil' sis in Arau. Time really flies so fast...

Anyhow, Happy 5th Anniversary to us. May we're blessed with sweet and cute kids in the future...

No comments: