Sunday, April 6, 2014

Uniqlo's Ultra Light Down Coat

Another birthday party cum Majlis Akikah to attend today in Setapak. After the majlis, off to Fahrenheit for the sake of nothing. Just to grab few things in Guardian to complete the stamp collection. Being there of course entering Uniqlo is a must. Daddy found this coat that I've been putting in my wishlist for months until it is no longer around. Luckily he found this (I didn't pay much attention since there's nothing interesting for me currently at Uniqlo) at a remarkably markdown price like never before. Guess how much! It's RM99.90! I just grabbed it without thinking much. It was the only black available at size M. Thank God it fit me ^_^ Only gey color available after I took this one out.

Image courtesy of Uniqlo

The original price. Lompat bintang! Akhirnyer, it's mine! My rezeki. I've been searching for it after coming back from HK since the weather there were really unpredictable. At times, it get really cold and cannot tahan with only jacket and sweater. I should get one and standby for future vacay ^_^

Image courtesy of Uniqlo

This one also available @ RM99.90 but only pink color. Nice but hard to match. I took the long black one despite Daddy said that I looked like penguin. Hahahahaaaa

Sooner or later, I got my wish to come true.

Alhamdulilah.


No comments: