Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring In Korea 2014 : Preparation


It's less than a month for my upcoming Spring trip to Korea. Still surveying, drawing up the plans and itinerary there. Am doing it all alone since my partner is busy with her work and her part time study. Seeing my ex-officemate uploading her photos in Korea this month is so beautiful with all the cherry blossoms blooming. Seems quite cold since she's wearing thick attire.

So here's the plan that I've drawn up :



Based on my surveys online thru tonnes of blogs that I've been reading to prepare for this trip, since my partner is so busy and cannot contribute anything to plan on jalan sendiri, I did asked for student tour guide fee but it seems quite pricey and we are on tight budget.


RM1,825 per person for 4 days only in Seoul. Belum lagi the cost for Jeju. Guess need to do it all alone in order to cut the cost.


Come on, come on!

Fighting!

No comments: