Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pray For MH370


Yesterday morning I was shocked to see the news of our Malaysian flight, MH37O to Beijing has gone missing after 2 hours departure from KLIA. The whole nation is in shocked! Things that rarely happen in our aviation industry.

Honestly, how I wish it's only a joke. They are not gone missing but safe and sound somewhere.

Since yesterday morning until today, I spend most of the day glued to the tv hoping for good news. But there's still no concrete news about their well being currently.

Praying for their safety.

So sad & devastating to get this kind of news. Even though no one that I know on that flight, been thinking what would I do, how will I feel if there's someone close to me on board. Pray for their family to be strong.

I guess the reason why every Malaysian is concern is because each of them including me might be the one on that flight. Only that we're lucky not to be the chosen one on board. Even me myself is not really brave when it comes to 'flying'. Of cource the thought of will I reach the destination safely in one piece are always in my mind regardless if it's only an hour flight journey.

This kind of case is really rare in our country. All I can do is pray for their safety. Only pray for the best.

To the family involved, be strong. Our heart & prayers are all with you.

No comments: