Monday, March 10, 2014

FreshCare Citrus - Bye2 Headache ^_^


Since it's 5S audit day again today so my work station aka room are mostly empty from all those things that are important to me but cannot let it be in the office according to 5S.

Fever & headache are still there. As long as I can walk, ignore all those pain. Dateline report is more important than anything else.

Anyway, come across this medicine that I've kept for months without opening it. Got it from a colleague who went to Bandung last December. How come I didn't come across this when I was there. Other shopping items are more important I guess so do not pay attention to this kind of thing.

Ok stop all the bebelan. After using it for the first time, yup it do come in handy. A roll on minyak angin, no need to susah2 biarkan the minyak angin on your fingers. Plus, it don't have the strong smell as minyak cap kapak or other minyak angin lain that will make people around you especially the office asking who's the one yang sakit bau minyak angin all over the office daaaa. Despite the lack of smell, it's still panas just like other minyak angin.

So yeayyyyy! Tq for inventing this to who ever that come up with this quick roll on minyak angin ^_^

No comments: