Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday....Almost The End Of Dec

Starting my Monday with office monthly meeting @ 9.00 a.m. We we served with Nasi Goreng Kerabu katanyer but I seen it as Nasi Goreng Timun ^_^

Entering the meeting room, my big boss said I'm excused from the meeting for she wants me to immediately finish the minit mesyuarat JKA held last Friday since she's going on leave starting this Thursday. So off from that room with the Nasi Goreng Timun which is quite delicious despite the pelik rupa.

Skipped lunch to finish the work.

One thing do caught my eye today. This promo from Uniqlo until Boxing Day. Am wondering should I go and buy the warm jacket with hood? The original price was RM250 but promo @ RM170. I do have a few not really cold trip next year ^_^

Btw, my online cat has grown up a bit today yeayyyy (out of topic)




No comments: