Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Bahayanya Wanita @ Istana Budaya

Last night's activity. Back after a year, watching theatre Bahayanya Wanita @ Istana Budaya. Still remember watching one during my birthday last year. Paparazzi before it starts. Istana Budaya has a really strict protocol being a worlh class theatre. No food, no drinks, no photograph allowed during the show. If caught they will beam some sort of green laser to your seat. If wanna be famous for a few seconds then go ahead try it ^_^ A torture I must say for me who drinks lots of water now & then.

The show Bahayanya Wanita, overall is so entertaining thanks to Zizan Razak of course. He is such an entertainer. A spontaneous one that brings laughter to all watching. I've never been into all those Maharaja Lawak show but this one with him around is da bomb! Plus full of interesting casts such as Umie Aida, Erra Fazira, Nora Danish, Erma Fatima and many more. One of the reason I wanna go and watch it is because of Nora Danish. Really adore her cute adorable cheeky babyface ^_^

The show is about a man who married 3 really beautiful women but still falls into a widow. A normal, not so attractive widow played by Erma Fatima. Despite all the laughter, the show had so many message in it. Why a man keep marrying, what a women should do to keep her man etc.

The show ended at almost 12 midnight and there's an autograph session after that. Waited for almost half an hour for the cast to come out. The crowd was like crazy. Am not really interested on the autographs actually but more to taking photos, a moment to remember but can't get a good one due to the crowd.

Daddy off for queue to take autographs while me busy menyelit among all the crowds for some decent photos. This was from daddy's effort. He manage to take quite a good one. Thank God that he managed to grab my phone before entering the area just before his phone's off due to weak battery. Only those with Bahayanya Wanita merchandise purchased before the show were allowed to step in for autographs only but of course many took the rare opportunity to take photos with the cast. They were so sporting especially Umie Aida, trying her best to pose as much as she can with the fans ^_^ she even hold the phones!

After Daddy finish his session we were just standing there and I kept telling daddy I wanna take photos with Nora Danish & Erra. They are so pretty pot pet pot pet...after Daddy's many attempt persuading me to just go and queue, yup I just go and left my segan behind ^_^ with the same book that has already being autographed. So happy that I did that, I got the opportunity to get close with them and took photos eventhough not that good since it's selfie ^_^ I don't even care what Johan Ashaari said when he autographed the book until he look up at me for I was so excited seeing the amazingly cute ND!

Yup crazy star struck but I'm really happy & satisfied!

It's not that often I'm being this so star-crazy ^_^

Tq for the magical, entertaining night. It was really a good show. Feels like wanting to go and watch it again!


No comments: