Friday, April 26, 2013

Travel Plug For Bandung Trip

Just got back from my 4 days Intro to IPSAS course and here I am today in the office finishing what ever in hand before I start my one week off. Yeayyyy!!! The time has finally come after 4 months of waiting...wonder how those who wait for a year to fly eh? Am so excited!

Being me am always busy with official duty, there's still things that I haven't got or prepare for this trip. I don't even have the time to go to the money changer yet, today after office maybe.

And there's this thing that keep bothering my mind...universal travel adapter for this trip. From the research that I have done, it seems that they used different plug there and of course I'm panicking! I cannot live without my phone off being a crazy photog maniac ^_^

Did buy one in Low Yatt few weeks ago but it turns out not the one. Ask daddy to find one while I was away attending course but he didn't find it too.



So who I turn to? Of course my friend whom I called Mr. Gadget ^_^

Contact him yesterday to ask where I can get it and being kind of him, he offer to go and buy it for me. Thank you so much, friend. You help me survived for this coming 5 days trip.

May God bless you for your kindness ^_^

Btw, it only costs me RM12...

Happy!

No comments: