Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bandung, Here I Come!!!


Bawa daku pergi...lari2 laju kita lari dari realiti...lalalalaaaaa...so the much awaited day has finally come ^_^

We're going to Bandung!!! Over excited sorry, being first timer ^_^


My trip partners...mommies but I don't really care much as long as we can get along and be happy together...there's no such things as age differences for me. I'm acting as their tour guide...ahaksss!


Check in via phone..use your canggih phone to the max please! Download Air Asia app and easily check in via the app. They'll send you a barcode. Go to the AA booth @ LCCT, tayang your for for the machine to scan and tadaaaa your boarding pass will be printed. As easy as that. Or if you can't check in via phone, just go directly to the check in machine and type all the info the machine want and also after few enter tab, tadaaaa your boarding pass is 'born' ^_^

So simple as ABC...


My luggage weight, 13 kg from the max 15kg that I've purchased...bawak batu ke aper nih?! Well, it's full of express food and mineral water just in case it's hard to get food supply there ^_^ sediakan payung sebelum hujan that is...


Bye2 KL, see you in 5 days...kencangkan buk jgn x kencangkan ^_^

No comments: