Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Greatest Gift Ever!


Daddy has been over excited about my interview result since last week. I was like, the result are suppose to come out on 14th of January so please chill out okay. I'm nervous to death okay, please don't give me heart attack.

But this morning he asked again to check the result and it really moves my nerves esp. with my office internet line was down! It's next week okay, please be patient but of course he has been excited long ago and check it out for me. He called and said I guess u got the post and I was like what?!!! U guess? What's that means? Do I get it or not?!

So I checked it myself and there it was LANTIKAN TETAP and I was like, do I get it or not? Can u please at least note there tahniah anda berjaya temuduga or something like that. Come afternoon most of my colleagues and friends already calling and messaging asking about the result...how the news breaks so fast huh while I was still not sure...

Thank God that I manage to run away from all the commotion for awhile since we had meeting in Putrajaya with our big boss but since the news already broke, it's the same old question that I had to answer. After comparing and asking my colleague and fren who also went for the interview so I guess I passed it!

Words can't describe my feelings of joy and happiness. Can't hardly believe that I manage to make it through. It was my first attempt! I guess I'm so lucky. Especially after all the bad times that we're going through and I desperately want a change of place, Allah s.w.t grants me my wish.

Sujud syukur padaMu ya Allah...tq for blessing me with rainbow & sunshine after all e gloomy, raining cats & dogs days....

Tq for granting my bday wish eventhough it was e worst bday I've ever had all my life. This is e best bday gift ever!

Tq Allah, alhamdulilah.

Allahuakbar! Allahuakbar! Allahuakbar!




No comments: