Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Breakfast @ R&R Serdang


Continue our Pemeriksaan Mengejut project today. This time it's with my own boss ^_^ so glad to partner with him. No, it's not about flirting what so ever but I really preferred working with and under a man's command since they are usually simple, work smart and doesn't torture themselves. Plus they are far more cooler and emotionally stable than woman ^_^

My boss being him always tells joke and make me crack. Today since I already got my interview result, quite a few advise he has given me. Hopefully I can be a boss like him. One who is cool and doesn't put his anak buah under pressure. Someone whom we can give our two cents worth despite his pangkat. It's all about respect and understanding.

Somehow I've go far beyond my title post ^_^

Had this really simple nasi lemak @ R&R Serdang for breakfast before starting our work but it turns out really delicious okay! The sambal was superb and it was priced below RM2 for a basic nasi lemak.



No comments: