Saturday, August 4, 2012

Exams Again!


It's Saturday and I'm stuck in the exams hall in University of Malaya for Accountant W41 post. Not prepared actually, been thinking of not coming but everyone said it would be a waste so here I am trying. There's no harm for trying. At least there's still a chance if I try. The first paper was quite okay but when it comes to the second one, my hope was totally burnt!

No worries, it's hard to get a job nowadays. Just try, if there's ur rezeki then it'll be yours. If not, just keep on trying.

Somehow I really wish that I could turn back time and get my degree earlier where the assessment is only direct through interviews and there's no such things as having to pass exams and assessment centre in order to get to the interview level.

Yep, life is hard...but u still need to keep on going...

Info on the exams : It consists 4 parts, 2 objectives and 2 essays. Part 1 assess mostly on the accounting theory, Part 2 is on maths, Part 3 Bahasa Melayu essays and last but not least Part 4 English Essays.

Keep on trying!




No comments: