Thursday, August 30, 2012

EL!


It has been quite a tough week for me since last Monday esp after getting the sore throat. Am still at home today taking emergency leave for my fever is back last night with quite a high temp until I can't get up this morning without feeling dizzy.

The sore throat is getting better but the cough come to replace it. The cough was so bad that I can't sleep at night and it was so itchy that I keep throwing up every single thing that I pop up into my mouth including the med. I guess that's y I'm still sick.

Even the Strepsils can't reduce it, not even the med for cough!

But good thing do comes with this sickness. It was so bad that I can't even eat and even if I ate, it removes all the food that I took so manage to trim down a bit. At least there's something to be happy about ^_^

And I do got more time to spend at home, only one day working this week since tomorrow's already a public holiday. Hopefully the additional leave starting tomorrow can cure all this...

No comments: