Saturday, July 30, 2011

Home Ownership Programme Expo @ PWTC

Today mummy and daddy went to PWTC for house hunting. A Home Ownership Programme organized by the BN Youth. Unluckily, not many are affordable to us. The affordable one will be in the states but will keep on hunting until we find the right one ^_^




Since Mummy has finished my studies, we can now hunt for a place called our very own home. People might be asking, why on earth did mummy and daddy still didn't buy our very own home at this age. Well, it's all because of mummy's insecure office location. Not only it has its own branch all over Malaysia, mummy also can be transferred either in KL or Putrajaya and I'm so afraid of buying a home so far from office! I really don't like wasting most of my time on the road stuck in traffic and long distance driving. Time is precious and I really prefer to spend it at home after a long day struggling with work.

Especially when mummy opt for study leave, I can no longer rely on going back to my previous office in KL after finishing my studies. They will transfer me just anywhere after my studies and there goes the question...WHERE SHOULD WE REALLY RESIDE? Is it near KL or Putrajaya? To avoid the insecurity, we opt to only think about buying our own home after mummy finish the Degree.



Only after being transferred to Putrajaya 2 months back and travelling from KL to Putrajaya everyday for work that mummy realized that is should not be much a problem if we opt to have a home in KL. It was tiring at first having to drive almost 100km per day. It also consumes more cost of course due to the distance, more to spend on petrol and toll. But then, the traffic is smooth since mummy is from KL compared to those who's heading to KL in the morning. It was the same in the evening when people are going back from work. It is congested from KL but smooth from Putrajaya. Only then mummy realized that we should opt for a place in KL rather than Putrajaya. At least I won't be suffering on road like those who works in KL but travels from Putrajaya everyday.

No comments: