Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging Using BB....Extremely Excited!


Wahahaaaaaaa....mummy is so weirdo! It's been a year since I had my BB but only now I learn how to blog using my precious gadget...how I feel so wasted! Especially my BB unlimited internet access package is going to expire soon...huuu...If I learn it earlier, it would be so much fun updating this blog anytime, anywhere juz using my phone and no more waiting for pinkie...

For all BB users especially those who has blog like me, this is the step in order to configure your email accounts directly from your BlackBerry smartphone before you can start blogging from your phone (taken from BB website) :

1. From the home screen, go to Setup.
2. Click Setup Wizard.
3. Click Email Setup.
4. In the setup wizard, on the email setup screen, select the I want to create or add an email address option.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Next to open the email setup website on your smartphone.
7. If you agree to the legal terms and conditions, click the Yes checkbox after the statement I have read and understand the End User Agreement. Click I Agree.
8. To associate an existing, supported email address with your smartphone, click Add.
9. On the Email Setup screen, select your email service provider. If you don’t see your email service provider listed, select Other.
10. Type the email address information and click Next.
11. Click Ok.
12. To create a new email address for your smartphone, click Create. Type your desired BlackBerry email address and password.
13. Choose a secret question from the list or create your own. Then enter the answer in the space provided. Click Next.
14. Click Ok.
15. To log out of the email setup website, click Close.

No comments: