Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland @ Genting Highlands


Three years back when mummy and daddy last went to Genting, Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland was not even there...I guess maybe it was set up in Genting within this 3 years...Mummy only know about it when making a research for second semester project paper in 2009 on Beryl's chocolate...Back then, it was a shocked to discover that Beryl's is actually a truly Malaysian product! Its packaging and taste are so good that I barely recognized it was our very own local product...

Entering Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland made me feels very excited with all its colourful deco! It feels like in the fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel and looking at all the colourful chocolate deco, makes me wanna eat it...thank God that it was not real ^_^


The process in making chocolate











At the end of the tour, they have a small shop for visitors who wants to buy their chocolate but mummy doesn't even enter that area fear that being a chocolate lover, I'll of course cannot resist the temptation and blow up my diet!

Yes, it was an enjoyable trip and we did have so much fun!

No comments: